1.20.2017

Friday Favorites

Today, I'm linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything, and Grace & Love and sharing some Friday favorites!
  • This boy and his new haircut! Spencer has been wanting to cut his hair for a long time and it took a lot of convincing for me to agree to cut David's curls. The only downside to his new do - he looks too grown up... and my baby's curls are gone! haha
Fullsizeoutput cb89
  •  Getting outside, even in freezing cold January.
 Fullsizeoutput d4af
 I am curious if I'm still getting a dose of vitamin D if my entire body is covered???
Fullsizeoutput d49a
We decided to make a goal to go on a walk before church every Sunday this winter if the temperature is above 20 degrees. So far, we've only been on one Sunday walk! haha
 These boys are getting too big for strollers!
Fullsizeoutput d4be
 Fullsizeoutput d4bf
 Fullsizeoutput d4c4
Fullsizeoutput d4c5
  • It is definitely a favorite when Spencer scrapes the ice off of my windows before he leaves for work. He is the best!
Fullsizeoutput d4d9
  • Costumes are Jack and David's favorite. They change clothes too many times every day! I still can't get over David in his Hulk costume. It never gets old and he makes me laugh every time I see him wearing his hulk mask.
Fullsizeoutput d4b0
Fullsizeoutput d4b1
Jack was teaching all of his friends about dinosaurs the other day in his dinosaur costume and it was too funny!
Fullsizeoutput d4a3
The other day, David wanted to play "Disneyland". I had to "wait in line" then take a picture with Captain America and then with Spider-man :)
Fullsizeoutput d49c
Fullsizeoutput d49b
  • Free admission to Monkey Joes!
Fullsizeoutput d4a4
  • Finding a yummy Mexican food hole-in-the-wall that meets my high Arizona Mexican food standards, free entrees at Chic-fil-A every Tuesday night in January, and an endless supply of my all time favorite candy! (Chocolate covered cinnamon bears that do not exist in Iowa. But it seems like as long as I continue to talk about my love for chocolate covered cinnamon bears on my blog and how I can't buy them in Iowa, awesome people in my life keep giving them to me... I'm not sure why this strategy doesn't work with bobas or shrimp mango quesadillas though???) Also, refrigerated chocolate covered cinnamon bears are the best way to eat them.
Fullsizeoutput d4b8
Fullsizeoutput d4d1

3 comments:

  1. Oh those dress up pics crack me up. And shrimp mango quessdillas?! Yes, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more about these free Tuesday night chick Fil a entrees...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leanne, Our local chic-fil-as give one free chicken nugget or chicken sandwich entrees per person from 5-8 every Tuesday night this month! I'm not sure if it's just local or what but you should look into it! I'm not cooking every Tuesday night for a month :)

      Delete