10.16.2017

Fall Break Part 1: UTAH!

Jack had two weeks off for October break and we had such great break! We drove to Utah for the ALS Walk for the Cure in Utah on the 30th of September then stayed for the week. (Spencer could only stay for the weekend) We were so grateful that we were able to make it for the walk! Debbie got pneumonia earlier in September and we weren't sure if she was going to make it. For the month of September, Jack and David prayed that they would be able to see her again when they went to Utah. She is such an amazing example of faith and courage! (And she is a speed demon on her wheel chair! We couldn't keep up with her! haha)

Fullsizeoutput f16d
 Fullsizeoutput f152
 Fullsizeoutput f154
 Fullsizeoutput f162
 Fullsizeoutput f163
 Fullsizeoutput f15a
 Fullsizeoutput f173
 Fullsizeoutput f174
 Fullsizeoutput f17d
 OTHER THINGS WE DID IN UTAH:
  • We watched Utah State beat BYU! 
 Fullsizeoutput f14b
 I even got to celebrate with Aggie Ice Cream!
Fullsizeoutput f14c
  •  Saw my grandma on her birthday!
Fullsizeoutput f185
Fullsizeoutput f192
  •  We spent almost every day in Kaysville with my in-laws. My sister-in-law and her family are living with them to help with Debbie and it was so fun to have cousins to play with every day and Rachel (my sis-in-law) to visit with!
 Fullsizeoutput f143

Fullsizeoutput f148
IMG 6619
Fullsizeoutput f1a1
Fullsizeoutput f1b9
Fullsizeoutput f2d4
Fullsizeoutput f2d6
Fullsizeoutput f2d8
  • We drove up Cottonwood Canyon to Silver Fork Canyon for brunch with some of my mom's family. I LOVE the fall in Utah and it was so pretty to see the fall colors with a little bit of winter all in the same outing :)
 Fullsizeoutput f1a2
 Fullsizeoutput f1a5
 Fullsizeoutput f1a7
Fullsizeoutput f1aa
Fullsizeoutput f1b4
This is how David fell asleep in the car almost every day from playing so hard :)
Fullsizeoutput f1b7
  • We played at my parent's house. (I don't know how I failed to get a picture of my brother and his abundant and intense Halloween decorations or the swing out front that Jack and David spent so much time on!)
We watched my nieces and nephew one day at my parent's house while my brother and sister-in-law went out on a date. 
Fullsizeoutput f1cb
 Fullsizeoutput f2d9
 Fullsizeoutput f2d7
 They have the best view of Mount Olympus!
Fullsizeoutput f298
This was the only picture I took of my sister! haha
Fullsizeoutput f29a
  • We went to Cross E Ranch with Spencer's family for their fall festival. We had so much fun and the apple cider donuts are my new favorite donuts of all time!
Fullsizeoutput f1e7
Fullsizeoutput f1e3
Fullsizeoutput f1e6
Fullsizeoutput f1e1
 Fullsizeoutput f1e2
 Fullsizeoutput f1eb
 Fullsizeoutput f222
 IMG 6753
 Fullsizeoutput f21f
 Fullsizeoutput f227
 Fullsizeoutput f22c
 Fullsizeoutput f239
 I forgot Kate's baby carrier so we had to go back again the next evening to pick it up. I also ended up buying another dozen of the apple cider donuts! #noregrets
Fullsizeoutput f248
 Fullsizeoutput f249
  •  We hiked Neff's canyon by my parent's house and enjoyed the fall leaves! My niece, Eliza, joined us for the day :)
 Fullsizeoutput f262
 Fullsizeoutput f26d
 Fullsizeoutput f28a
 Fullsizeoutput f28b
 Fullsizeoutput f257
 Fullsizeoutput f250
 Spencer wanted to hike too so we went back on Saturday after he flew back to Utah!
Fullsizeoutput f2a2
Fullsizeoutput f2a6
Fullsizeoutput f2aa
Fullsizeoutput f2b4
Fullsizeoutput f2b5



Fullsizeoutput f2b6
Love those cute little teeth!
Fullsizeoutput f2c3
Fullsizeoutput f2c6
Fullsizeoutput f2ce
Fullsizeoutput f2d2
  • We visited "Aunt" Camille - my mom's best friend. She won Jack over very quickly with her sand dollar collection :)
Fullsizeoutput f295
-------------------------------------------------------
We love fall, family, and Utah and can't wait to go back next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment