5.23.2012

Carseat

What if you got thrown into the car every day and had no idea if you would be driving for 5 minutes, one hour, 8 hours, or four whole days! And then you would fall asleep and wake up in an entirely different place and have no idea where you were. I would hate that soooo much. But that's the story of Jack's life, the poor kid. He makes this face every time we put him in his carseat as if to say, "Again?! Really?!!"


Good thing he has Spencer's patient/easy going nature and not my anxious/high strung temperament. He's such a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's the cutest face ever!

    My husband and I were having this same conversation the other day... carseats would be horrible! Especially when they're the oldest child and sit all on their lonesome. I'm so surprised my little one enjoys the car, because she hates reclining, and hates when I'm out of her sight.

    PS It's so fun reading up on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete