5.07.2012

He graduated!

Go Spencer!!!



We had a fun and crazy weekend packing, graduating, and spending time with family. Our house is a disaster, our junk is scattered in piles and in boxes, and I am not the most pleasant person to be around. The only reason that I have time to blog is because I have perfected typing with one hand while nursing.

We will be spending this week in Logan, Kaysville, Denver, Wichita, Little Rock, and Birmingham. Wish Spencer luck driving across the country with a stressed out, grouchy wife and a 5-month old!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you guys are already moving!!! Good luck!! I'll miss you and hope to see you sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will mss you bunches!!!! Have fun with your new adventure and enjoy your new home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats!!!! And your little man is adorabl!

    ReplyDelete