5.18.2012

Help me!

Great news! We made it to Alabama! Even greater news! My emotional breakdowns and one hyperventilating panic attack since we have been here are officially over! Or at least I think so...

But more on all of that later.

Did you know that the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day was to watch the new season premier of Sister Wives?! And really, who needs breakfast in bed when there is a new season of Sister Wives to watch? It's like my most favorite guilty pleasure show ever. I would tell you not to judge me, but truly I don't care if you do. The sad thing is, we were on our way from Arkansas to Alabama on Mother's Day day and I missed it. We finally got our internet hooked up last night and I CANNOT FIND SISTER WIVES ONLINE!!!! I am so sad. Does anyone know where I can watch it?! Please, please, please help me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear Annie! Ha. I love you so much! I can imagine how hard that big of a change is... I'd be having panick attacks as well. Good luck! You're no doubt going to adjust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_12/188-9958901-3958823?url=search-alias%3Dmovies-tv&field-keywords=sister+wives&sprefix=sister+wives%2Caps%2C196

    ReplyDelete
  3. annie try ch131.com
    they might have it

    ReplyDelete