6.11.2012

11: Part 1

Back in April, Kara from Not A Couple's Blog tagged me in one of those "11 Things About Me" games and I was super excited because she is awesome and one of my favorite bloggers ever and I wish that we were friends in real life and she wants to know 11 things about me! 
(By the way, you really need to read her love story. It's great.)


I finally got around to this post today and it just so happens that I am pretty good at rambling on and on and on about stupid, unimportant things about myself. To keep this post from being never ending, and because this is my blog and I can do what I want, I am breaking up this post into three parts so that I can ramble on about myself for even longer!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's start with important things like brushing my teeth...

1. I brush my teeth at least 6 times a day, but usually more. It doesn't matter what kind of bargain I can get on other toothpaste, Arm & Hammer toothpaste is the only toothpaste that make my teeth feel fresh and clean, so I cough up $3.50 a tube at Walmart and never feel guilty.

2. Three "get to know you" questions make me feel dumb: what is your dream car, what is your favorite music, and what are your talents/hobbies. One, I am clueless when it comes to cool cars. Two, I mostly listen to music the people around me like listening to (when I'm by myself I listen to Dennis Prager). And three, I would consider my hobbies to be exercising, blogging, and listening to Dennis Prager. I used to be embarrassed about my lack of musical, crafty, and homemaker-y hobbies, but now I don't care anymore. My "hobbies" keep me happy and sane and that's all that matters to me.

3. My mom has my facebook password. I have considered changing my password multiple times, but have come to the realization that my mom is a valuable asset to my facebook stalking. She finds the juiciest info and the best/lamest connections. Statements like, "wait, you're saying so-in-so's brother's wife's mother went to high school with you?!" are pretty common in our conversations. I like knowing minor unimportant details of peoples' lives that most people probably don't care about. I like anything with pictures of people with a story behind it. I like making connections. I'm either genuinely caring or genuinely nosey, you decide, and it's a trait I inherited from my mom's side of the family. Spencer says it is impossible to follow any conversation that more than one Smith girl is a part of, and I think my dad and uncle Jim would back him up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment