7.19.2012

bullet points

  • I have not routinely blog stalked for 2 weeks now!
  • A scorpion crawled out of Jack's stroller while we were checking though security at the airport! Pests are seriously out to get us! Thank goodness Jack didn't get stung.
  • I read the most disturbing and sad, yet most fascinating book ever and I couldn't put it down!
  • I got bobas with friends two out of the three days I was in AZ.
  • Jack loves his aunt and uncle.



  • He loves his grandparents, too.



  • I discovered that my grandma is more flexible than me.

  • We love the beach!!!
  • And we love and missed Spencer. (If not, we wouldn't have come back to Alabama!)
  • We're hoping to get a couch soon.

2 comments:

  1. Annie! You look like you had so much fun in Cali. Also you're looking skinny!! Did Jilian Micheals give you the six pack again? I wish I could've been in AZ when you were there, I need a boba so bad. Also real Mexican food. Haha! Glad you had fun, you needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with alicia. wish i could of seen you in arizona. you do look great. I'm sure it was a nice little break away from those bed bugs. I hear scorpions like beds too ;) so be careful.. hahahahahaha I'm just messing with you. I can't believe you read that book... after watching Sister Wives with you, i might have to read that awful book. haha.. i laughed so hard at your choice of book though.. i won't lie. but that stuff is just interesting.... I'm with ya there!! :) MIss you. hope you had fun! Jack is super cute.

    ReplyDelete