7.24.2012

Things I'm loving this Pioneer Day

  • This wonderful song blasting on our computer in honor of Pioneer Day. The lyrics are amazingly awesome, and it should probably be put in the hymn book! ;) hahaha 
  • My kind-of-new super sweet orange running shoes that my friend, Lisa, handed down to me!
  • Jeff and Emily! I seriously love them, I seriously am so happy for them, I barely even made fun of them, and since Spencer refuses to watch The Bachelorette, I talked and talked and talked to him about it for more than I would like to admit. I seriously am so ashamed of myself. I got hooked on the Bachelorette when there is quality reality TV out there like Sister Wives!!!!


Also, what is the trick to getting poor cranky, clingy, exhausted, teething babies to ever fall asleep? 

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. Is that song for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just realized I probably offended every person (including my own relatives) from Utah with the previous comment. It's a great song! Almost as good as the one about good old "A-R-I-Z-O-N-A pack your bags and leave today. And make a date with Arizona, the GRAND CANYON STATE!"

    ReplyDelete