7.23.2012

Things I'm loving


  • Our brand new bedbugless, non-craigslist cheapest-we-could-find couch! (Although we really miss the camping chair's drink holders). 
  • Being moved in! No more trash bags and stuff in our truck!
  • This pancake recipe with buttermilk syrup! I've had these for breakfast three times in the past week but it's okay because it is weight watchers approved!!! (in my wildest dreams)
  • Brown sugar that never goes hard in this humidity.
  • Our community swimming pool. (Because entertaining a baby in a two bedroom apartment all day long with no car makes for loooong days.) 
  • Our new umbrella stroller. I can actually carry Jack and the stroller down the stairs all in one haul now!
  • Being touristy and visiting The Vulcan on Saturday because it was free for zoo members. Who would actually pay money to visit it or get an annual membership, I do not know, but it was a scary/fun elevator ride with glass windows up and a great view of a very average looking city at the top! :) We love how green it is here! 

The Vulcan
Downtown Birmingham
Spencer's campus
Our apartment is hidden somewhere in those trees

2 comments:

  1. Love the couch! I can't wait to grow up and but a couch one day. (we're still using my parent's old leather ones they gave us when we got married.) ican't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know when you click on the "Vulcan" link it makes a really loud sound? I think it almost put me into labor.

    ReplyDelete