2.11.2013

Confessions on a Monday

  • I would comment on blogs way more if it were as easy as commenting on facebook. I have about a thirty percent success rate in proving that I'm not a robot. 
Fullsizeoutput eb3e
  • On the days I don't wear sweats or workout clothes all day long, I almost always take an afternoon pajama break. 
  • I sleep smack dab in the middle of our queen size bed every single night. I feel bad for Spencer, but not bad enough to stop doing it.
  • I have three recurring dreams: teeth falling out dreams, tsunami dreams, and I-have-to-go-to-the-bathroom-but-the-toilet-is-in-the-middle-of-a-crowded-room dreams.
  • My high school guy friends are frequently in my dreams. (Not romantically, fyi. I don't know if that makes it sound any less creepy?) I have decided that this must be how I subconsciously deal with the fact that half of my very best friends are no longer in my life like they used to be. 
  • I am overly excited about the fact that Alabama is alphabetically the first state to select online when I am asked what state I live in. I went from selecting the 3rd state down, to the 44th state down (so annoying), and now I've made it all the way up to number one!!!
  • It is nearly impossible for me to not eat something sweet after dinner. 
  • I spent a whole hour yesterday on that cyber place I hate called pinterest. 

2 comments:

  1. Made me pretty mad every time I had to select UT on a drop down! Especially after being AZ for so long. And I'm the same way about dessert. No matter how full I am.. "What's for treat?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I hate to comment on blogs because of that stupid thing, too! I also nearly always have to hit that button that gives you a new one, because who on earth can read those house sign numbers they include?!?!?!?!?! How do you remove it? I could use a few computers commenting on my blog...

    ReplyDelete