2.14.2013

Things I'm loving on VALENTINE'S DAY!




  • Valentine's packages from our moms!
  • These Valentines cards that never get old:
582745 10151534259544175 786710519 n zpsc07bc8b4Imgres zps02a4c347 1
LOST Valentine zpsef8f3b84
  • Our annual Valentine's Day argument (it went down last night since Spencer has class tonight) in which all I want for Valentine's Day is to decorate heart shaped sugar cookies and deliver them to people and all Spencer wants to do is anything but that. I tell him that he tricked me into thinking that he liked this activity when we were dating by happily and creatively decorating cookies that year and then he says we're even since I tricked him while we were dating into thinking that I actually enjoyed watching movies. (Movies are so long and cheesy or confusing, okay?!) This year we compromised and instead of delivering cookies to friends, he did what elementary kids do and took them to school for his classmates. Here is Spencer pretending to have fun:
 IMG 5617 zps555fd66c
  • Jack's Valentines gift from my mom. He can now sit still for approximately six minutes.
Photo 2 zps57844cee
  • And the box it came in:
Photo 4 zpsa63aacf7
  • Prints that I finally made to put in our empty frames to fill our bare walls (remember that one hour I spent on pinterest?):
Sweethomealabama4 zps2ecd586e
F2336dec f90d 4dbd b75d 308f079fcabb zpsd14ca963
  • My favorite Valentine's Day facebook status, which surprisingly enough is not a picture of the breakfast you made for your significant other or the picture of the flowers that your significant other gave to you. It is this one:
"There are 2 ways to look at the game tonight between the Heat and Thunder as I see it. It would be a thoughtful gift from a wife to her husband to allow him to watch it. Or I would watch it regardless and ruin Valentines day. Ball is your court Summer.... Oh and Happy V Day I Love you!"

(Sorry JakeandSummer Fullmer for being such a stalker)
  • The picture of what I made Spencer for breakfast, since this is the thing to post today:
IMG 5625 zps44d4d235
(In case you were wondering, those are heart shaped pancakes, thank you very much!)
  • And the picture of what I gave Spencer for Vday:
 IMG 5636 zpscbf63a84
  • And the picture of what Spencer gave me for Vday: 
IMG 5634 zps2a5bb5a6
_________________________________________________ ( <-------- this is the space in this post where I'm supposed to talk about how much I love Spencer and how awesome he is but since he never reads this blog I will leave it blank)

And I am truly sorry if nobody has ever given you a 5 pound bag of protein powder and Reeses peanut butter eggs for Valentine's Day. It's the best! 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I will send you a Harry Potter valentine until the day I die. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete