3.27.2013

Things I'm loving

  • The Biggest Loser - I am actually really glad that the season is over now because that darn show always makes me cry and I watch it on the treadmill and running and crying at the same time is difficult.
  • This kid:
  • This video, that somehow ruined the song for me and made it better at the same time. 
  • Checking my blind spot and seeing this while driving down the highway. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has forgotten to buckle their child before? (Again, please don't report me). :)
0327131101 zps16f655d6
  • Practicing Easter egg hunting so that Jack can score me some good candy at the easter egg hunt we're going to on Friday. 
0327130850 zps2c76a6a8

***
We are already getting sad that we will not be in Logan to roll/chuck hard boiled eggs down Old Main Hill on Easter weekend. If you live in Logan, will you please think of me while you join in that amazingly awesome tradition?

4 comments:

  1. That picture of Jack is adorable! And don't worry, I've forgotten to buck Seth's seat WAY too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup not the only one and I've done it more than once and with both children. I'm grateful the lords keeps us safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky buckles her seat herself halfway, but she ALWAYS has to remind me to do the rest. Usually after I've started driving...

    ReplyDelete