3.01.2013

Birthday

Yesterday was Spencer's birthday! He got out of school a little early so we both went to the doctor for Jack's shots, we ate at The Cheesecake Factory, and we watched Lost after Jack went to bed. (I think the number one reason why I love Spencer is because he loves Lost as much as I do and because he has agreed to name all of our children after Lost characters. FYI, we can't decide if our next son should be named Sayid or Hurley or Mr. Eko, will you help us decide?! ;)

Since Spencer wasn't crazy about his birthday post last year, I will just skip my ode to Spencer and get right to the vintage flip phone birthday photo dump:

Jack's favorite thing to do at the mall.
0227131924a zps2fb13680
Jack's favorite way to push a stroller
0227131856 zps2569db69
My measly lunch sized BBQ chicken salad
0228131642a zpsc35cf869
The best burger Spencer's had in a long time
0228131642 zps757fe372
Vanilla bean cheesecake with raspberry sauce is the very best!!!
IMG 5674 zps944fa445
Happy Birthday, Spencer!!! (Maybe by the time your next birthday rolls around you'll get around to reading this!)

4 comments:

  1. So you're saying your next child is for sure going to be a boy? My vote is Charlie. I know he was a heroine addict on the show, but your Charlie doesn't have to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie. I've started season 1 on netflix and after 7 episodes I can't stop thinking about it. My mom is worried my GPA will be effected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your GPA will totally suffer but Lost is TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

      Delete