3.19.2013

Arizona: the food edition

I finally got around to uploading all of my pictures from Arizona today and was sad when I realized that I took more pictures of food than of people. (In case you were wondering, I totally took pictures of all of my meals before social media even existed) (That is a lie)

So here you have it, everything I ate in AZ:
IMG 5707 zpsd297fdbe
  • Food from the grocery store. Jack loved the cool cart.
IMG 5712 zpsf6b11af5
    • A Flancer's BLT, which is my most favorite sandwich in the world. (The sweet potato fries were not my favorite sweet potato fries in the world).
     IMG 5713 zpsee7cf56e
    • Bobas. If I were to die tomorrow, I would have a chocolate coconut boba at The Street on Dobson and Southern for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. It is my #1 favorite food/drink.
     190377 1007244974196 603 n zps5e068cfb
      I went with Krissy and we went to the Temple afterwards, but we got stuck in a hail storm in the parking lot. When the hail stopped (but not the rain) we sprinted to get inside and were both drenched by the time we got in. I took a picture of us to document, but we both looked like wet rats and Krissy told me that I was not allowed to post it. :) Somehow Arizona rain is always more exciting than rain anywhere else.
    IMG 5718 zpsce01ef15 
      • Donuts. My mom bought homemade spudnuts from a boy in our neighborhood doing a fundraiser and they were sooooo good. I am not telling how many I ate.
       IMG 5723 zpsbd57f0f1
      • Island noodles. I went to the Aloha Festival in Tempe with Katie and cute baby Seth.
      IMG 5729 zps0f0af294
      IMG 5728 zps4db838fa
      IMG 5730 zps7466dd67
      • Pesto, tomato, and mozzarella cheese paninis. It was fun catching up with lots of high school friends!
      IMG 5765 zps36d59377
       IMG 5769 zps91d33588
        • Green beans with butter, sliced almonds, and lemon pepper. My mom made these for me because she knows that I think it tastes better than candy.
        IMG 5777 zps92f10ab0
        • A delicious salad at Liberty Market. I went with my mom and Jack liked playing with the cup of ice.
        IMG 5756 zps376388f3
         IMG 5751 zpsba1bcb36
        • I had a Diet Coke almost every day. (I will not point fingers at whose example I was following... :) I am now experiencing DC withdrawals and my text messaging with Spencer yesterday went as follows:
        Me: It is taking all of my willpower not to buy a Diet Coke at Sams Club right now!
        Spencer: Then buy one!!!
        Me: Are you financially prepared to support a twice-a-day fountain drink addict?!
        Spencer: No I'm not. You can't start that addiction until I have a salary. And we have a dog named Bruce. And I get lasik eye surgery. And we have paid off our student loans. And we have gone on a vacation with just the two of us. Then you are free to get addicted.
         0311131515 zps8f79068d
        Non food related activities that Jack participated in included: beach at Val Vista Lakes with Katie and Seth, TV with Elizabeth, Barbie youtube videos with Elizabeth, motorcyle riding with Isaac, lots of walks, yard work with my dad, and basketball with my mom. WE LOVE ARIZONA TRIPS!
         IMG 5792 zps44c0df81
         IMG 5779 zpsb22190dd
         IMG 5760 zpsbc6e8543
         IMG 5750 zps5b0a4108
         IMG 5749 zpsbd587d03
         IMG 5744 zps7a5ee2a8
         IMG 5715 zps7403e96f

        3 comments:

        1. Annie, I am so glad you came out of hiding on my blog! I would have never found yours otherwise. I am beyond flattered that you placed me in the 4.3% and I'm excited to start stalking your blog :) Also, your baby is pretty dang cute.

          ReplyDelete
        2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

          ReplyDelete
        3. I'm so glad you posted these pictures! The beach one cracks me up! Our son's skin tones definitely reflect our own. I need to accept the fact that my posterity and I will never be tan no matter how much Latin blood flows through our veins. Wish we got to play more often!

          ReplyDelete