4.04.2014

Things I'm loving and not loving

Things I'm loving:
  • This ADORABLE baby blanket that my best friend's mom made for David! It is one of the best surprises I have ever received in the mail. I'm in love with it. 
Ba2ff353 e7c8 47fc ace5 a0e1fa8f09f6 zpsd7d62ce4
  • David's smiley faces
PicMonkeyCollagejpg zpsfe5f94c1

Things I'm not loving:
  • Jack pretending to love on David with sneaky intentions of torturing him. David flinches and usually cries whenever Jack comes close to him. 
7f7d6ea7 1d04 4d8d 8f79 656d79599e6c zpsbccb0e57
  • The new TLC show, My Five Wives. I thought I was going to love it because Sister Wives is my number one guilty pleasure, but My Five Wives left me sick to my stomach and gave me way too much anxiety. I won't be watching it again. (That is a lie. I can't stop!)




2 comments:

  1. That is honestly one of the cutest blankets I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously concerned that Mili is going to accidentally kill/maim Noah with her 'loves' and her other not so loving actions... How do second (or third or fourth or...) children survive?

    ReplyDelete