4.14.2014

Three reasons why I'm losing my mind and a letter from my grandma

1. When random people ask me what my new baby's name is, 90 percent of the time I say Jack. Then I realize my mistake but instead of correcting it, I usually just go with it. One time I even went as far as intentionally telling someone that Jack's name was David because I had already told them that David was Jack. (I hope you followed that). The only time "just going with it" didn't work was at David's doctor's office when I signed him in as "Jack Hall".

2. When I was doing the laundry this weekend, I kissed my folded clothes before adding it to the pile three separate times. I think it's because I always kiss David's head before I put him down and you know how babies and folded laundry are pretty similar...

3. I had a number three but I can't remember it anymore. See, I'm losing my mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I got an awesome letter in the mail from my grandma with some stamps in it. At first I thought she was also losing her mind by accidentally sending me her sheet of stamps but she said:

We have a really nice lady who works at our post office who is from Korea. When David was born I got some stamps for you explaining "the year of the horse." Grandpa used them to pay bills, and he was in big trouble! When I went back to buy more they were all out. She knows about the Chinese New Year baby, so she was also sad. The other day she was so happy to tell me she found some and saved them for me. Yeah! I just knew David needed some for his important correspondence. Can't wait to see those two boys!
IMG 0950 zps51df2f72
I'm so glad that the Korean mail lady in Holladay, Utah is looking out for David :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Eat this cake!!! You won't be sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment