8.04.2014

Things I'm loving


  • Julie, who drove all the way from Kansas City to visit us for a few days! I am SO GRATEFUL that she did! I had so much fun catching up with her and Jack was in heaven. We went to the water ski show, the John Deere Museum, the splash pad, and just played at home. Fingers crossed that they officially move to Kansas City next year so we can get together more often! Did I ever mention that I have the best friends ever?
Jack called Nathan and Bristol "the boys" up until the last day that they were here. Then he established that Nathan was a boy and Bristol a "grilo". Ha!
IMG 1135
 IMG 1136
IMG 1137
IMG 1138
IMG 1139
IMG 1140
  • This picture of Jack
Fullsizeoutput 1046d
  • And this picture of David
IMG 1142
  • And this quote: 
"Sometimes I get so scared about making THE WRONG LIFE DECISION. Like I’m on that game show- what was it? Where you can risk everything you’ve already won for WHAT’S BEHIND DOOR NUMBER TWO. And if you do risk it all, there might be a CAR behind door number Two. WOOOT! OR there might be nothing but a big sign that says LOSER! YOU HAVE CHOSEN UNWISELY! YOU HAVE LOST IT ALL! And you must hang your head and leave with nothing and spend the rest of your life wishing you had chosen door number ONE! ONE, dangit!!!! LACES OUT!
That’s how I usually feel about big decisions. Like there is a bit RIGHT answer and a big WRONG answer.
But that’s not right. That’s not how the God I know would work. He would be waiting behind both doors. He will be ready to walk beside me on whatever road I choose.
And then if I decide to change roads, He’d change with me." - from this blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment