11.20.2014

Other things we did while my mom was here

  • We went to the mall to run a few errands. Unlike me, my mom actually puts the quarters in the ride machines so Jack and David were pretty excited. (I got stuck in the ride and sick on the ride.) Santa was already there and Jack sat on his lap but we didn't get a picture because they charged 20 bucks!
IMG 1388
  • We got burgers and the most delicious Heath milkshake ever at Steak N' Shake.
  • My mom babysat while we went out on date on Friday night. We went to a improv comedy show similar to Jesterz in Arizona, except that it is only 5 bucks a person! Score.
IMG 1389
  • We woke up to snow on Sunday morning so obviously our Sabbath morning activity was sledding :) We have a hill right outside of our back door which I'm so grateful for! It saves us the exhausting work of packing up a car full of bundled babies. 
IMG 1390
 IMG 1391
IMG 1392
IMG 1393
IMG 1394
IMG 1395
  • Church - my mom gave Jack and David these adorable outfits that came from three different stores. She should be a baby clothing designer!
IMG 1396
IMG 1397
IMG 1398
We had so much fun with my mom. The weekend was too short and Arizona is too far!

1 comment: