11.18.2014

Party

My mom got a great deal on Allegiant Airlines last minute to come visit this weekend (under $200 round trip! Come visit me!) so we decided to have Jack's birthday party a little early while she was here. We didn't tell Jack that she was coming and he was so surprised and happy when we picked her up at the airport. He just kept looking at her, smiling at her, and saying, "Nanaaaa!" all weekend long :)

Jack had a blast at his party! We played with a parachute, hit a pinata, and ate pizza and pink donuts (his two absolute favorite foods - he doesn't like cake). Plus he was thrilled about my dollar store decorations and my lady bug, spider, and tractor non-theme that I had going on :)
 IMG 1361
 IMG 1362
IMG 1363
 IMG 1364
 IMG 1365
 IMG 1366
 IMG 1367
 IMG 1368
 IMG 1369
 IMG 1370
 IMG 1371
My mom surprised him with his very own tractor/lawn mower and he obviously LOVED it. I think he thanked her about a million times. We took it out at the end of the party for everyone to try and he didn't get off that lawn mower until the lawn was covered in snow!
 IMG 1372
 IMG 1373
 IMG 1374
David loved watching Jack AND riding with him
 IMG 1375
 IMG 1376
 IMG 1377
 IMG 1378
The colder it got, the more serious David's face got :)
 IMG 1379
 IMG 1380
 IMG 1381
We took David in, but my mom and Jack kept going!
 IMG 1382
 IMG 1383
Later that night, we went out for Jack's birthday dinner at my favorite place - The Machine Shed. It was the best experience eating out with our kids yet! Jack was never content in a high chair as a baby so I was shocked when David played and ate and smiled in his high chair the entire time. Also, every restaurant should give out tractors to play with - The Machine Shed is definitely Jack's kind of restaurant! Now if only they served Little Caesars pizza...
IMG 1384
They sang a birthday version of "The Farmer in the Dell" but Jack kept telling us that they sang "Ring Around the Rosies" to him.
 Fullsizeoutput 10462
 IMG 1386
Once the celebrations were all over, he kept saying, "Do again!? Do my party again!" I loved celebrating this cute boy of mine! I want to do it again, too!
IMG 1387

No comments:

Post a Comment