4.26.2015

Perfect Saturday

We worked hard and played hard this weekend. Spencer and I both got a long run in, we went to our local gym's health event with a bounce house and petting zoo (and a simulated a fire drill with actual smoke and a loud fire alarm where they told us to all drop to the ground and crawl out of the room so I think Jack is going to have nightmares for the rest of his life), we spent hours cleaning out our basement, we ate at Steak N' Shake (the midwest's version of In-N-Out), we watched Big Hero 6, and then after the boys went to bed we organized/purged toys while watching Gilmore Girls.
 IMG 0263
IMG 0262
 IMG 0261
--------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. On Wednesday, I'm linking up with my friends who don't know me aka my stalkees (stalkee is a word! I looked it up!) for What's Up Wednesday. Do it with me!
 Fullsizeoutput 1043a

No comments:

Post a Comment