5.14.2015

Can't think of a title

My mom came to visit us for Mother's Day weekend and it was so fun! We didn't tell Jack that she was coming, just that there would be a surprise when he woke up in the morning. He loved his surprises - Nana and the amazing pig poppers that she brought with her. (I highly recommend the pig poppers - inexpensive, bizarre, and a huge hit - I'm going to stalk up for birthday party gifts. Good find, mom!) My mom taught Jack how to do puppet shows behind the couch and he's been doing them ever since she left.
 IMG 0222
On Friday, it was looking like it was going to rain so we went to the mall and my mom blew all my secrets. The train isn't broken, and neither is the candy machine, and the build-a-bear animals are actually for sale - we are so spoiled! Jack chose a bunny and named it Girl even when I tried to change his mind, plus he wanted bows on the ears. hahaha
 IMG 0235
 IMG 0234
 IMG 0233
 IMG 0232
On Saturday, we went to the Air Show because Spencer was really really excited about the Blue Angels and the three-jet-engined semi truck that drives 350 miles an hour. It was basically a state fair with airplanes, and I'm pretty sure all of Iowa was there. It was epic and not-that-epic, depending on who you ask :) #spencerlovedit #ijustdon'tgetit
IMG 0231
IMG 0230
 IMG 0227
I'm pretty sure the crowds were my mom's favorite part. Photos courtesy of my mother: #thevideoswereevenbetter
 IMG 0229
 IMG 0228
 IMG 0225
 IMG 0224 
I'm so glad I got to be with my mom on Mother's Day and I'm glad I get to see her again next month! Photo courtesy of @gmaannie1 :)
 IMG 0223
On Monday, we went to the Riverbandit baseball game, though no baseball was actually watched. Jack loved catching the baseball, riding the ferris wheel, and high-fiving the mascot. David loved the popcorn.
IMG 0221
 IMG 0220
 IMG 0219
 IMG 0218
I really like these boys.
 IMG 0217

No comments:

Post a Comment