5.21.2015

Things I'm Loving


  • Our zoo pass! Almost one year without one was way too long :)
 IMG 0216
Jack's favorite zoo activity was the nasty reptile house and this worm :)
 IMG 0215
  • Fathers and sons camp out. Jack was so excited to go and Spencer said that he dug in the dirt the entire time :) 
IMG 0212
 IMG 0211
David stayed home with me and had a party with the girls!
IMG 0214
 IMG 0213
  • The nest of cute baby bunnies in our backyard. Between Jack and David and the lawn mower guy (who mowed two baby bunnies!!!), I hope momma bunnies think twice before nesting so close to us!
 IMG 0210
  • Our pigeons eggs right outside our back door hatched this week! They are ugly, but they are babies and it is spring so I love it!
IMG 0209
  • I don't love that my kids got in a slap fight at the doctor's office, but I love this picture of them in time out :)
 IMG 0208
  • David's hair: business in the front, party in the back
 IMG 0204
 IMG 0205

No comments:

Post a Comment