5.19.2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Momfessionals

Today, I'm linking up with Andrea (another friend I don't know aka stalkee) at Momfessionals and am sharing some mom confessions:

1. About once a week, I drop my kids off at the gym daycare and just read a book in the lobby.

2. A lot of times I procrastinate and drive the long way home because the thought of unbuckling my kids and getting them inside and making them lunch sounds too exhausting.

3. Sometimes, my heart starts racing and I feel major anxiety thinking that I may never sleep past 6:30 ever again. (6:30 is a good day for us)

4. The only place in our townhouse where I can't hear my kids is in the shower (with the bathroom door locked). It is my favorite place to retreat when Spencer comes home from work :)

5. I HATE HATE HATE giving my kids baths. At the end of the day, Spencer usually bathes the kids while I clean the kitchen and living room and listen to a podcast. It's a win/win for us.

6. The worst times of the day are 8:30 am and 3:30 pm. 8:30 am because I realize that we have all been up for 2 1/2 hours but the day hasn't even started yet and 3:30 pm because I feel like the day should be over but I have another two hours to go until Spencer comes home and another two hours after that until bedtime :)

7. And of course there is that one time when I accidentally took a naked selfie thinking that I was just taking a picture of my baby and then texted it to my mom.

What are your momfessionals???

4 comments:

  1. We definitely have those "What? It's only 8am?!" or "Huh? There are 3 more hours 'till bedtime?!" moments, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You and I are the SAME with number 2. I do multiple laps before biting the bullet and getting everyone out. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I love you, because you keep it real. I've pretty much had to ban all blog reading for myself because all anyone posts is Perfection. But you're still on my list. (Until all you start posting is Perfection). :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I feel so honored to have made the cut!!! :)

      Delete