5.06.2015

Things I'm loving


  • Boba days. I just really love Boba. For those who are crazy and haven't tried and loved boba yet, I took a picture of this poster fyi:
 IMG 0248
  • Our beautiful trees 
 IMG 0247
  • Girl's nights! I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends here!
 IMG 0243
  • Spencer, who blogged stalked me for the very first time ever last week! Any other rare time that he has read my blog it is because I shove the computer in front of his face or email him the link :)
 IMG 0244
  • David's crazy hair when he wakes up in the morning - the humidity is really working for him :)
 IMG 0241
  • This excerpt from the book, Ghost Boy. It is the autobiography of a misdiagnosed boy whose body shut down leaving him mute and wheel chair bound. Everybody around him thought that his brain had shut down also, but he was alive and trapped inside his own body for ten years:
 IMG 0239
  • Presley! I watch my friend's daughter once a week and we all love her!
 IMG 0246
 IMG 0245
 IMG 0236
  • Jack's successful soccer game (success meaning that he actually had fun!) He was playing with pretend guns and making shooting sounds the entire game and I thought he was just in his own little world but once the game was over I realized that he was "shooting the ball" just like we told him to! hahaha 
 IMG 0242
  • I've mentioned this a million times, but I really love that we have tons of bunnies outside. David is the best at finding and chasing bunnies!
 IMG 0240
  • These cute frenemies :)
 IMG 0237

    No comments:

    Post a Comment