3.25.2016

Friday Favorites

Today, I'm linking up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!
  • Imagination Station! This is one of our favorite events of the year (and it's free!) We get to meet all of the PBS characters and my kids love it! Picture dump starting now:
 IMG 3534


IMG 3535
 IMG 3550
 IMG 3553IMG 3552
 IMG 3556
 IMG 3559
  •  We saw the Easter Bunny this week too - I have yet to find an Easter bunny that doesn't creep me out, but my boys loved him! haha
IMG 1148
  • My new spring wreath! I've been on the hunt for one that I can afford that I actually like for the last couple of years (because I don't do that stressful DIY pinterest stuff ;) and snagged this one from pb kids on final sale that was almost 50 percent off. Score! 
IMG 1157
  • My mom who taught Jack a Winnie the Pooh dance via Facetime! hahaha I love his face! 
IMG 1132
  • Teaching Jack swimming lessons. I signed Jack up for my class (because he wouldn't listen to me when I taught him one-on-one) and we're both loving it :) He calls me "Miss Annie" as soon as we get to the pool, even if it's just me and him around and it cracks me up! Poor David goes to the Child Watch during Jack's lesson (then Spencer picks them up and takes them both home while I finish lessons) and David feels so left out :(
IMG 1120
  •  Friends who have bounce houses in their basement! We need one of these for the winter and a house that is big enough to fit a bounce house to go with it ;)
IMG 1152
  • My new favorite jelly beans! These are THE BEST!!!!
 IMG 1163
  •  Easter packages from my in-laws! We are so spoiled! :)
 IMG 1166
  • Grocery shopping ALONE!!! This month, Spencer has been taking Jack and David to the gym at night while I go grocery shopping and it feels like such a luxury not battling my kids at the store! haha
IMG 1165

No comments:

Post a Comment