3.30.2016

What's Up Wednesday

Fullsizeoutput 10f31
Today, I’m linking up with ShayShaefer and Mel for What’s Up Wednesday!

What we're eating this week: 
I don’t know. I wish I could eat out every single day or hire a chef. 

What I'm reminiscing about:
This photo popped up on my timeline this week :) I miss my little baby Jack and love this picture of him!!!
IMG 1389
What I'm loving:
I love these two short Easter messages - David loves The Miracle video and asks to watch it all the time :)
What we've been up to
All of the Easter things! Blog post of our Easter weekend ------> here.
 IMG 1349
What I'm excited about:
Still Disney World. Only 50 more days!!!!
What I'm dreading:
I really dread going grocery shopping with both Jack and David every week. (You’d think it would get easier as they get older but I swear it’s getting worse) I try my best to shop while Jack’s at preschool or at night when Spencer is home with them but this week I had to run errands with both of them. Lately, Jack finds a ridiculous item that he wants but doesn't need wherever we go and cries for it the entire trip. (This week it was Paw Patrol band aids and a white bunny with flowers on it) While I deal with Jack’s whiney fit, David destroys anything he can get his hands on.
Begging/crying for a ridiculous bunny:
IMG 1239
What David did while I dealt with Jack’s ridiculous begging/crying (I think he was seeing how fast he could clear the shelf):
IMG 1245
What I'm working on:
Spring cleaning and putting our winter clothes in storage and pulling out all of our summer clothes! I’m so excited for warmer weather!
What I'm watching/reading:
Sister Wives, Community, and The Mindy Project.
The Mindy Project has made me fall in love with Mindy Kaling so I read her book this month also. I love her life story plus she's hilarious - she was a writer on The Office and when I found out that she solely wrote the episode where Michael steps on the George Foreman grill it really sealed the deal for me - I just really really love her.
 IMG 1373
This weekend, I binge-read Lindsey Stirling's book and LOVED IT. I highly recommend it if you are a fan of hers. When people here in Iowa (or people in Alabama when we lived there) talk about what a big fan they are of hers, I act all hipster and say that she's a friend of a friend's sister, that she is from my hometown, and that I once sat on her living room floor and watched her perform back in high school before she was famous. I knew she was cool before everyone else did, so there! ;) But seriously, I think it is so cool that she has gotten so far in her music/entertainment career without compromising any of her values.
IMG 1353
What I've been listening to:
The General Women's Session of LDS General Conference
What I'm wearing: 
The usual sweat pants.
What I'm doing this weekend: 
Watching more General Conference and getting together with friends!
What I'm looking forward to next month:
If the weather isn’t too bad, we’re going camping!!!
Bonus Question: What is your favorite spring cleaning tip?
Don't wait a year-and-a-half to deep clean your refrigerator. I am not disclosing how I learned that tip.
What's up with you?!
Here's what's up with David - potty playing, and definitely not potty training. (GROOOOSSSS!!!!!!)
IMG 1355

 photo WUWquestions_zpszasaseyl.jpg 
IMG 1660 

3 comments:

  1. Yes to the first.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tribe looked so cute on Easter! I totally agree with the e-card, and I'm only feeding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are too cute in their Easter outfits!!

    ReplyDelete