3.10.2016

Things I'm Loving

  • THE WEATHER!!! I know we are not completely in the clear yet, but it has felt more spring-y here in Iowa. Our winter has been a lot more mild than last year and I’m so so grateful for that! This week, we played at the park, rode bikes multiple times to the river to throw rocks (Jack and David’s new favorite thing to do) and had a picnic in the warm sunshine.
IMG 1016
IMG 1018
IMG 1012
  • Turtle juice! Jack and David gather all of their turtle animals and they all enjoy a green smoothie together ;) Jack usually only takes a few sips but I guess it’s better than nothing! haha
IMG 1036
  • Indoor soccer - we finished our season last night and we were the opposite of undefeated (defeated. every. single. game! haha! ) but we had fun and that’s all that matters, right?! ;) I overheard a girl on the other team refer to us as the “old team” - I guess nine years out of high school makes me old!!!??? 
  • David boy! He had a minor procedure done earlier this week and had to go under but he bounced back so quickly and we’re grateful for that :)
IMG 0985

1 comment: