3.02.2016

Things I'm Loving

  • Celebrating Spencer’s birthday this last weekend! The weather was in the high 50s during the day (I remember it was negative 17 last year on his birthday!) and it was the first birthday of Spencer’s that we’ve spent outside together! On Saturday, Jack took Spencer to our science museum to see “Tiny Giants” in 3D - those two sure love their animal documentaries; David and I passed on it :) After the movie, we all went on a bike ride, then our babysitter came (our babysitter drives to our house! It's amazing!) while Spencer and I went out to dinner and did some birthday shopping. The highlight of the meal for me was the ginormous pizooki :) 
IMG 0919
Sunday was Spencer’s actual birthday. We went to church, biked some more, and had dinner and cake!
IMG 0931
Spencer requested butter cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Either my bunt pan stinks or I am the worst bunt cake maker ever - it was an ugly, but delicious cake :)
IMG 0934
Barefoot and bubbles in February. A miracle!
IMG 0923
  • My babies in their funny sleeping positions :)
IMG 0921
David wants to lay on my tummy when he goes down for his nap and within minutes, he is a sweaty, sleeping, slobbery, even curlier-haired hot mess. I love it :)
IMG 0941
And I still can’t get over that he can’t get over his pink turtle. He loves it!
IMG 0958
  • THIS!!!!! haha
IMG 0942
  • Jack’s preschool teacher, who knows Jack’s love for reptiles, took him to the 3rd grade teacher’s class to see their corn snake on Tuesday. I’m pretty sure Jack asks her to take him to see that snake every single day and she must have caved this week!
IMG 0943
  • David’s love for babies, especially our friend, Brynn. We watched Brynn while we were at storytime today and David insisted on holding her basically the entire time! He was in heaven! The poor girl! haha
IMG 0947
IMG 0955
IMG 0956

No comments:

Post a Comment