3.28.2017

Show and Tell Tuesday - Top Five Photos

Today, I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday and showing my "Top Five Pictures." I decided to share my top five most ugly/ridiculous pictures because I am just so dang proud of them ;)

In chronological order:

1. Kelly Clarkson photobomb - I have shared this photo a bajillion times on social media because my goal in life is to make sure that nobody forgets this moment ;) For my high school graduation trip, I went with some of my girlfriends and our moms to NYC and had the best time ever! One day, we found out Kelly Clarkson was going to be on the Today Show (I think???) and decided to check it out. Anyway, as she was walking onto the stage to perform, a bunch of paparazzi started taking her picture as I was trying to get her picture and autograph. I found this picture of me and Kelly on a fan site :)
Fullsizeoutput dac3
It got even better a few years later when my mom found this picture of Bill Clinton and Kelly Clarkson! hahaha!
Fullsizeoutput daeb
 2. It is no secret that I am a fan of LOST. It is my favorite TV show of all time. My freshman year of college, I spent over an hour in my dorm room with my roommate perfecting this picture of me and Jack Shepard :) Does it surprise you that I went on maybe 3 dates that entire year??? ;)
Fullsizeoutput dac7
3. After my first semester of my sophomore year of college, I took the semester off and spent six months in China teaching English. I had the time of my life, but I have to say, I was not in my prime :) I weighed more than I ever have in my entire life and was constantly hot and sweaty and bloated because Chinese food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for six months just did that to me. Here I am attempting to take a cute picture up close with a giraffe, but then it moved and freaked me out which resulted in this lovely picture here aka my ugliest picture of all time.
 Fullsizeoutput dabe
 4. Another candid China picture - we took Kung Fu lessons and I was the only one by the end of the six months who still couldn't do the splits (thank you, dad, for my horrible flexibility). The instructor was really trying to get me to the splits position so that they could put the picture on one of their Kung Fu pamphlets (teaching Americans was a really big deal to them and great for recruiting) but I didn't make the cut ;) He was pushing down so hard and almost killed me!
 Fullsizeoutput dac4
5. This wedding picture of me and Spencer. Our photographer wanted a cute, cheesy "twirling" picture, but it looked like Spencer was hurling me like he did with the weight and hammer throw! hahaha (He was a thrower on the Utah State Track and Field team)
Fullsizeoutput daf2
------------------------------------------------
And I thought I'd share some of my favorite family pictures since this is our last month as a family of 4!!!
Summer 2015 - Our Iowa "corny" family pic
Fullsizeoutput db00
Fall 2015 at the Lincoln park Zoo in Chicago - I miss David's curly blonde baby hair!
Fullsizeoutput dafb
December 2015 at my brother's wedding reception
Fullsizeoutput dad4
Summer 2016 in Disney World
Fullsizeoutput dad7

2 comments:

  1. And this is why I love you, Annie. His is so amazingly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family pics, so sweet. Those first few pics are hilarious. Dying at the Kelly Clarkson one.

    ReplyDelete