3.19.2017

Things I'm Loving

  •  Waking up to this face still asleep (in my bed... grrrrr) at 8:30 this morning. Jack was still asleep too! A sleeping-in miracle only made possible by daylight savings and going to bed after 9 last night!
Fullsizeoutput d9ea 
  •  My view while doing the dishes
Fullsizeoutput d954
I love Jack and David's friends just as much as they do!
Fullsizeoutput d95b
  • This quote by C.S. Lewis
Fullsizeoutput d997
  •   Naps! Jack and David were a little under the weather last week and so I got a few naps out of them, which hardly ever happens these days.
Fullsizeoutput d99d
IMG 0142 
  •  Jack, who found face paint while I was cleaning out a closet and decided to be Maui from Moanna :)
Fullsizeoutput d99a
  •  Sugar cookies from my favorite local bakery from my awesome friend :)
Fullsizeoutput d99b
  •  Playing in the snow! (Actually, the thing I love about this is that it was hopefully the last big snow of the season ;)
 Fullsizeoutput d9a1
 Fullsizeoutput d9a8
 Fullsizeoutput d9b0
 Fullsizeoutput d9b1
 Eating yellow snow ;)
Fullsizeoutput d9b3
  • My district award winning 4th grade essay that my dad texted to me yesterday. FULL DISCLOSURE: I wrote a HORRIBLE different essay and when my dad went to edit it while I was asleep the night before it was due, he botched my entire essay and wrote a different essay instead! He accidentally wrote it too good for a 4th grader and so my dad ended up beating all the other 4th graders in an essay contest. Oops! haha I'd like to think that somehow I still became a decent writer watching my dad edit/rewrite all of my papers over the years ;) He's pretty great. So here is my (dad's) essay, posted here for posterity and stuff:
52FE2691 DDB0 418A B50C 2EB8AFEE540F
  • Imagination Station! The Quad Cities has an annual free event where you can visit all of the PBS characters in different rooms, play games, watch the PBS shows, and do crafts all centered around the PBS show. This was our third year going and Jack and David love it.
 Fullsizeoutput d9b8
Fullsizeoutput d9c6
Fullsizeoutput d9d1
They had a live turtle, snake, hawk and owl at the Wild Crats station - Jack was in heaven!
Fullsizeoutput d9d0
We packed the crafts with us to do at home so that we would have time to hit more characters and stations. As soon as we got home, Jack dumped his bag and got to work :)
Fullsizeoutput d9e7

No comments:

Post a Comment