3.06.2019

Disneyland Day 1

We had such a fun time at Disneyland last week with my family! The first day we spent at California Adventure on Spencer's birthday! We partied all day and all night long!
I couldn't get over Kate's outfit :) She carried her Minnie around all three days and it was too cute :) We weren't planning on going to Disneyland when Kate was this young, but James and Maddie talked us into it (very very easily ;) She ended up doing great and having so much fun and I'm so glad we brought her this little! I know she won't remember a thing but I will :)

My dad made it for the first day on his way back home from a business trip. We wish he could have been there the entire time but were glad he was there for his favorite ride! (Guardians of the Galaxy)

We traumatized Jack on the Incredicoaster and traumatized David on Guardians of the Galaxy :) Other than that, they LOVED all of the rides!
Spencer's favorite ride was the Incredicoaster
My favorite ride was the Incredicoaster, Toy Story and Soarin' (Can't narrow those down! ha!)
Jack's favorite ride was Toy Story and David's favorite was Radiator Springs Race Cars
Photo dump:








Kate and Calvin were so cute together!





I hope Jack and David aren't too offended that 90 percent of the pictures from this day are of Kate in her Minnie ears! haha




She was such a pill and wanted only Minnie to ride in the stroller with her - NOT DAVID!


I loved getting my favorite bread bowl at Pacific Wharf!

The boys were so excited to meet Black Panther - he wasn't there last time we went to Disneyland!



I love having a touring plan and sticking to a schedule, but some of the best and most magical moments at Disneyland are the spontaneous ones. My favorite moment of the day was when the army dudes from Toy Story called Spencer out multiples times  (and called him "Ken Doll") and made him do push ups and dance! haha Spencer hates these kind of things and he said he felt harassed but he was a good sport and it was so funny!

We ended the night with World of Color before heading back to Oceanside to gear up for the next day!

Disneyland day 2
Disneyland day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment