3.08.2019

Disneyland Day 3

We got rained on the last day at Disneyland but it didn't stop us!!! While it was a little more complicated with babies in the rain, rainy Disneyland is amazing if you are prepared with the right gear because it keeps the crowds away! The last FOUR times I've been to Disneyland, it has rained at least one day and so now I don't think a Disneyland trip isvcomplete without at least one crowd-free rainy day :)


THIS GIRL!!!!

When I found out it was going to be raining, I Amazon Primed this rain suit to James and Maddie's. I'm SO glad I did! She stayed dry the entire day!





She pretty much refused to go on any rides with anyone else but me, which is funny because she REFUSES to sleep by me or let me help her in the night - that's Spencer's job apparently :) I wouldn't want it any other way :) I loved going on all the rides with my baby!!!


The caramel sauce with the churro took it to the next level!

There were a few wet and chaotic moments in the afternoon that made us wonder if we could really keep going, but Disney adrenaline and magic is REAL!!! We survived our low moments and PRESSED ON!!! haha Kate miraculously fell asleep in our dry stroller (thanks to the rain cover!) and Jack and David changed into dry clothes and socks that I packed and we were good to go again!


Jack rode Splash Mountain with me again while Kate was napping... you'd think since I know when the picture is, I could make myself look a little cuter! ;)

Toon Town was so cute and Jack and David were totally into looking at all of the houses. We even got to dance with Pluto again :)




I think my favorite moment of the day was the Mickey and Friends Cavalcade Rainy Day Parade! We all got a second wind (or third or fourth!) and danced while the characters rode the parade route in a covered car :)
We did Dumbo again, Jungle Cruise, ate a Bengal BBQ (my new favorite!) and had Dole Whips with raspberry and orange swirl (also a new favorite!) before heading back to James and Maddie's place.




We even ran into Mickey and Minnie on the way out! (I LOVED Minnie's birthday dress but wasn't a huge fan of Mickey's birthday outfit!)





While the kids were choosing a toy at Downtown Disney, I sprinted over to Sprinkles for our favorite cupcakes since we didn't get to it on Spencer's birthday! (We didn't really give our kids a budget, but David ended up choosing the tiniest Groot stuffed animal, Kate chose a giant sucker, and Jack was too tired to choose anything (all he wanted was a giant stuffed Pooh that was fifty bucks and we put our foot down on that one) so.... we spent a little more than 10 bucks for all of them! (and promised Jack a toy at home haha)

By the third night Kate knew how to get on the tram all by herself - we found her like this after we scrambled to get the stroller and all of our junk loaded! She even had Minnie all situated, like she did with her on all of the rides she went on :)

Passed out at James and Maddie's :)

The next morning, Maddie made us a delicious breakfast and lunch and we played at the beach before heading back home.

At a gas station on the way home, Jack found a Winnie the Pooh that was basically the same as the one he wanted but half the price, so we let him get it, even though it is the least practical toy ever.

So far, it has been very used and still, very not practical! haha

I think we have successfully brainwashed her to love Disney :)

We had SUCH A FUN TIME and I can't wait to go back!!!
Disneyland Day 1
Disneyland Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment