3.20.2019

The week before spring break

We got back from Disneyland and scrambled to help throw Jack's dinosaur diorama together by the end of the week. Well actually, Spencer put it together and loved doing it! haha I'm so glad I married someone who loves all of the crafty kid things that I hate like carving pumpkins, dying Easter eggs, making dinosaur dioramas, etc ;)

The entire first grade showed off their dioramas on Friday and my favorite part was just observing Jack passionately talk about his dinosaur to every person that walked by him :) His first two school projects have been a book report poster on rocks, and a dinosaur diorama - right up his alley!


Good thing David finally graduated from sleeping in our bed every night (about a year ago). Now Kate comes in every night!

I'm loving the Winnie the Pooh Obsession!

We played paintball with friends and had SO MUCH FUN!!!

.... so fun and so painful! I won for having the worst welt. (It's been a week and a half and my bruises are still here!)
Love these two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment