4.05.2019

Life Lately/Photo dump

I'm started a photography class this month by my friend, Elizabeth. I'm super excited to practice more with my camera and learn how to get off automatic! I took pictures on my kids this afternoon at the park but by the end David was crying and Kate was throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't give them turns on my camera... haha




David came home from preschool with ladybugs for their insect unit. Kate was OBSESSED!


She was even more obsessed with the bird that flew into our house then DIED on the way out! She won't stop talking about it!

David has been begging to go to the skate park - we finally went for the first time since last summer and it was so fun!




Girlfriend wouldn't take a selfie with me! haha!
This spring, David started T-ball, Jack started flag football, and Kate started swim lessons! The sunsets during David's games are amazing!
I'm trying to soak in all of the running and walking while the good weather lasts! Summer in Arizona is just about here.

And some sleeping pictures of Kate because sleeping babies are my favorite. One, protesting her nap, and two, sleeping the exact same way Spencer sleeps with her arms crossed.  


As I was quickly writing this post, I realized that Jack did not make the cut!!! haha That boy is so busy with school, practices and play dates that I don't have a single picture of him on my phone from last week! I'll have to make up for it next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment