4.15.2019

Things I'm Loving

  • Flag football for Jack! I didn't think we would be doing football so young but he is having a lot of fun playing with his friends :)
David is loving t-ball this season too :)


  • Movie nights outside at our neighbor's house! 


There are so many kids in our neighborhood and it's so fun!

  • Kate and her love of her brother's super hero costumes! 





  • The Color Run at Jack's school! He and David had so much fun! Spencer was a good sport to run with them :) I watched with Kate and tried not to get messy :)






  • Kate's birthday coming up this weekend! Turns out, we have a lot of boy toys and I didn't even realize how much she liked baby dolls until a few weeks after Christmas. Look at her in this picture - how do I not get her ALL OF THE GIRL THINGS!!!?



  • These boys when they come home from church - they can't strip out of their church clothes fast enough! haha



  • The fact that we survived Chuck E. Cheese for Jack and David's friend's birthday party. (My goal in life was to never set foot in one of those ;)

  • Watching these three make "DisneyANT" every time they go outside to play - a theme park for ants :)



  • My photography class that I am taking this month! Elizabeth's description of her Curating Joy photography class: "Curating Joy. Curating has been defined as: “carefully chosen and thoughtfully organized or presented” I thought it was perfect for what I want to inspire. We are able to carefully choose joy. A lot of the times it’s the harder choice. It takes thought and self awareness! I know first hand it’s not easy...I’m hoping this class will help you see (through photographs) how much JOY really is around you through your simple sometimes mundane tasks of life!" When I signed up for Elizabeth's class, I was excited to learn how to use my camera better. I didn't realize how much it would help me to be present and to notice the joy that is right in front of me! I have been having so much fun practicing and it really has made the more boring parts of being a mom a lot more fun for me :) Here is my photography practice photo dump (I am so excited to learn how to edit this week in class!):



























































No comments:

Post a Comment