3.24.2012

Since everyone else is talking about it...

Oh, The Hunger Games! Our Hunger Games plans fell through. I was so sad last night when I was feeding Jack and reading everyone's rub-it-in-my-face facebook status about seeing it. We were just about to start our regular Friday night routine since having Jack (bath, bedtime, Shark Tank and popcorn, then bed around 10 or 10:30), when I  issued my last desperate Hunger Games cry for help on facebook: Anybody wanna come watch Jack so we can go to the the Hunger Games tonight?! He'll sleep the whole time!!!...?  And then miraculously, my dear friend responded within a minute!!! So at 6:45, I found myself frantically driving around Logan from theatre to theatre trying to find a showing that was not sold out. Three theatres later, I got our tickets from the old run down theatre at the end of town and the rest is history. We had an amazingly wild and crazy night at the Hunger Games, weren't home until 12:45, and we felt lively and young and spontaneous (at 12:45!!!) and it was just so fun. 


Have you read this Hunger Games/Twilight comparison? Oh, it's funny.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to see it! Oh and I love the book series comparison. I think I like the Child Bride more and more.

    ReplyDelete