3.06.2012

Did ya hear?!

We are moving to freakin' Birmingham, Alabama!! Spencer got accepted to the dual MBA/MHA program at UAB. I never thought in a million years that I would live in the south but I am thrilled beyond words that we have a little more direction in our life.

Today, we found out that we will most likely be moving at the beginning of May, which is earlier than we originally anticipated. We looked at the cost of moving, and did you know that those darn Uhauls are so darn expensive?! So expensive that I am pretty sure that our stuff's value is less than the cost of that darn Uhaul. We may just sell or leave what we can't fit into our car.

My text message conversation with Spencer this afternoon went as follows:

Spencer: What are you stressing about? There is nothing stressful in our life!

Me: I'm stressing about how and when we are going to move and then I remember how we haven't found an apartment yet and then I think about how our savings is draining and how I need to find a job and then I realized I should start packing for Arizona and then it circles around again. There's too much in my head and speaking of head, it hurts from singing high pitched songs to Jack.

Spencer: That hurts my head just following that!


So if ya'lls know how to git from Utah to Alabama for cheap but without hitchhiking, suggestions would be appreciated! 


Can I end this post with an unrelated picture?! K, Thanks.


3 comments:

  1. I love this post especially cuz I can hear your frantic voice in my head when I read your text :) can't wait to see you and chit chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAHHH!!! SO excited for you! Moving to a new place is seriously awesome (and sometimes not so awesome, but those moments are temporary). I can't wait to hear about Alabama and your adventures there! I'm so stoked that you are escaping Utah.
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete