12.02.2012

December in Alabama and a question for all you blogging geniuses

Last week Spencer and I watched Rocky IV and when Rocky was training in the snow in Russia, Spencer expressed how much he missed snow at the exact same moment I shouted how happy I was to not be dealing with snow right now. I grew up in Arizona and have no emotional attachment to snow, so spending the first weekend of December at the park with short sleeved shirts and flip flops is completely fine by me. Spencer will just have to suck it up and endure this way too pleasant 70 degree weather.

Don't you think grass turf at a playground is the best idea ever?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So apparently I have been blogging way too much and posting way too many pictures because google keeps telling me that I am almost maxed out on my 1 GB of free picasa web albums and I have to pay to be able to post more pictures on this blog? Is there a way around this?

6 comments:

  1. I get around the picture thing by loading all my photos onto photobucket and then copying and pasting the html code directly into my blog post. It's WAY faster, doesn't take up any space, and I think the pictures look better too. If you have more questions, email me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I just tried it and figured it out. Thanks so much, Kylie!

      Delete
    2. No problem! Definitely my favorite blogging secret!

      Delete
  2. mine just said the same thing!:/ glad i saw kylie's comment. missing those beautiful t-shirt winters

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what I DO :) you just can't ever delete the photobucket picture or I deletes the picture from your blog :) I LOVE our weather right now! its still slightly hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can add another email as an author to your blog and use that to sign in, and u will be able to load pictures again no problem :).

    ReplyDelete