12.17.2012

Wedding wrap up

Bryce and Aubrie's wedding was beautiful. They got married early Saturday morning in the Logan temple, they had a wedding luncheon at the Copper Mill, and they had a reception in Salt Lake later that night.
12583 10151286634474861 704479941 n zps0317d99e
**Side note: Winter is the perfect time to visit Logan after moving to Alabama because it is colorless and freezing so I didn't have feelings of homesickness like I thought I would. But then we drove past our cute little brick house...

The food at their reception was probably the best reception food I've ever had, their hot cocoa bar was adorable, and their "naked" wedding cake was hands down the tastiest wedding cake ever. Spencer had leftover wedding cake yesterday for breakfast dessert, lunch dessert, dinner dessert, and dessert after dinner dessert.
IMG 5260 zps60db6d40 1
 IMG 5258 zps50070342
It is impossible get three 1-year-old cousins to smile at the same time. This is as good as it got:
IMG 5248 zps8b5bf4a3
It is also impossible to get a high quality family picture with a 6-year-old camera accidentally on "night" setting. This is as good as that got:
IMG 5254 zpsdce03c5c
Jack stayed awake until the very end of the reception because I forced him to dance with me when Spencer wouldn't. I will forever be grateful for Gangnam style because that was the only song that got Spencer out on the dance floor.
IMG 5263 zps93b1fb88
Somebody forgot to tell Bryce and Aubrie that it is common courtesy to schedule their wedding around their sister-in-law's best friend's wedding and not around the fact that the Saturday after finals would be the most convenient for them and for everyone else. Can you even believe that?! I missed Rachel's wedding in Arizona whose wedding was less than 24 hours before theirs and I was so so so sad. Luckily, I got updates from my mom and friends throughout the day, my mom texted me tons of pictures, Rachel texted me with an update, plus I facebook stalked Rachel all day long looking for pictures. I was with my brother, Isaac, in spirit when he danced my favorite dance at the reception.
I am sooooo happy for her!!!!
281346 568878339805990 785566922 n zps62dc99d2
We're having fun in Utah! I loved the condition of Jack's nose for all of the wedding pictures. Walking can be rough sometimes.
IMG 5240 zps423f2758

No comments:

Post a Comment