5.06.2013

Guest posting at For All Momkind

I was super excited last week when my friend Lyndsi asked me to guest post on her blog, For All Momkind! I met Lyndsi when I was pregnant with Jack while working as a Kindergarten Aide at an elementary school in Logan. Lyndsi was also pregnant and doing her Level 3 course work for her eled degree in the same kindergarten class as me. It was fun working with her everyday and talking about our pregnancies together. (Jack was due at the very end of November and her baby was due later in December.) Then Thanksgiving break came and we both had our babies early and left the poor kindergarten teacher we worked with high and dry - by herself with twenty-four needy-and-anxious-for-Christmas kindergarteners in both the am and pm classes for the rest of December. Poor thing!

I love Lyndsi's blog and her group on facebook because now I can still talk about mom stuff with her even though I don't work with her everyday like I used to. My guest post is a repost of my accidental sexting mishap that I'm sure most of you have already read, but you should still head over and check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. I just re-read your post, and it still cracks me up! I just laughed out loud. Again. You can totally blame moments like this on "mom brain." Pretty sure kids are to blame for every silly thing we do! ;)

    ReplyDelete