5.09.2013

Things I'm loving

  • Running in the rain last weekend! (As long as it's only drizzling and as long as it's a short run and as long as Jack's happy). It is so beautiful in Birmingham right now!
0503131632 zpscb25d985 1
 0503131628 zpsb4397f20
 Downsized 0503131627 zpseb3b628b

  • Getting my monthly "OCD bedbug vacuuming" over with. I move all of the furniture and vacuum every square foot of our little apartment and vacuum along the baseboards and it takes me an hour and forty-five minutes to complete! I'm sooooo grateful that I don't have to do this every single day like I had to last summer. Did you know that bedbugs can live for up to one year without feeding?! That means that we have only one more month until those suckers are gone from our lives (and my mind) for good! I am planning to have a "bedbug-free" party to celebrate and you are invited to come. 
  • LOST! We are in the third season and I think I like watching it even better the second time around, if that is even possible. I also think I should change my "About" page on this blog to "A blog about how much I love LOST and bobas and about how much I hate bedbugs and pinterest." 
  • The way Jack spends our day off of work - reclined in this chair watching "mo" (Nemo) and eating spoonfuls of "pee-na" (peanut butter).
0508130949 zpse15956ff


No comments:

Post a Comment