5.02.2013

A post about Spencer

  • Spencer finished his first year of graduate school! Wahoo!!!
  • He had a golf tournament today as a fundraiser for his graduate school program and learned the hard way that golfing is not his forte. He's a good looking golfer, though.

2013050295172558 zps9f4a59bf 1
 F601a8fe 7eca 49fa 918a 4ea778a4bd16 zpsef33b975 1
  • Spencer has the worst luck when it comes to Jack pooping in the tub and I have the best luck. I would like to think that Jack loves me so much that he chooses to poop in the tub only mostly when I am not home. (knock on wood) This has happened multiple times. While I was out on Tuesday night, Spencer was lucky enough to clean Jack's poop in the tub plus Jack's poop on the kitchen floor (the kitchen incident happened while Spencer was scrambling to get cleaning supplies for the bath tub incident). 
  • Spencer's on a really annoying healthy eating kick lately and hasn't made no bake cookies in what feels like forever! The man has no bake cookie making down to a science and his no bake cookies are the best. I would make them myself, but no matter how many times I make them, they don't form right and stay gooey forever. Fun fact for the day: on our first date we made no bake cookie sculptures - they didn't turn out very attractive and we burned our hands while trying to mold them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment