5.16.2013

random bullet points

  • Jack learned how to walk to Ruby's house all by himself. I follow behind him and laugh when he knocks on her door and waves hello before the door is even open. Fifty percent of his time with her is spent awkwardly loving on her and the other fifty percent is spent bullying her.
IMG 6060 zps49cb5d14

IMG 6064 zpsa4f9f2a8

 IMG 6065 zpsc6afbfb9 2
  • I am going to start teaching swim lessons three times a week at the club I work at and I am soooo excited!
  • Can somebody explain to me what google reader is? I think I may use it to stalk blogs without even knowing it. If I "follow" a blog through blogger does that mean that all of my millions of blogs that I stalk are going to disappear when google reader goes away? That would be the saddest thing ever because I stalk so many blogs and I would not know how to find them all again if they disappeared. 
  • Speaking of blogs, Spencer asked me a few nights ago what blog stalking does for me and I told him it entertains me and that it is like watching reality TV but a million times better. Plus it is a great way to keep up with the lives of friends-that-actually-know-me. I hardly ever watch TV by myself because I would rather stalk blogs. Spencer also told me that if he knew about my blog stalking skills when we first started dating, he would have thought it was really weird so it's a good thing I kept it a secret for the whole three weeks it took him to realize he wanted to marry me! I think I should stop typing now because I am feeling creepier and creepier by the sentence.  Why do you stalk blogs?
  • Spencer told me that the best part about 10 am on Monday through Friday is that he gets to eat the protein snack that he packs for himself that consists of two hardboiled eggs marinated in jalapeno juice and two beef sticks. Barf.
  • Anyone else's local Sam's Club offer this product?!
 0516131027 zps069af1c3


1 comment:

  1. You should Spencer some Alligator Jerky for his protein snack...

    ReplyDelete