1.06.2015

I replaced my computer, Grandma!

My grandma faithfully reads my blog and when I saw her over the holidays she told me not to wait too long to replace our computer so that I could keep updating. She is a pretty talented blog stalker and facebook stalker - it runs in the family. I'm so glad that we got to see my grandparents over the holidays!
IMG 0582
I want to attempt to catch up but right now I am just going to enjoy my last two days in Arizona and celebrate the fact that the high will be eighty one degrees tomorrow and not a high of negative 8 degrees like it will be in Davenport! (And a low of -17?! I have never experienced negative teens before! I am so going to die of either cold or depression this winter.) When we were booking plane tickets, I really debated if I should go home with Spencer (this last Sunday) or stay a few more days in the happy warmth with my family (but fly home by myself with both kids). I think avoiding Davenport's weather tomorrow alone will make the flight by myself worth it!
Fullsizeoutput 1042eFullsizeoutput 10438

No comments:

Post a Comment