11.13.2015

Friday Favorites

I am linking up this Friday again with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!
  • Swim class and art class! Since it's getting colder I signed Jack and David up for an art class at the rec center with a couple of girlfriends and after the first week, I AM TOTALLY SOLD! Eight art stations, no mess at my house, no shopping for materials, and best of all I can stay off that awful anxiety-inducing pinterest place ;) Both Jack and David LOVED it. The class was an hour long but they would have loved to stay longer. 
 IMG 9660
 IMG 9658
 David kept asking for more "eyes" (chocolate chips). Smart kid! haha
 IMG 9656
 IMG 9654
 IMG 9655
 IMG 9662
They loved the water bead table. I may need to buy some!
 IMG 9661
This fall I had every intention of taking Jack to the pool every week and teaching him swimming lessons myself but I totally failed. He never listened to me plus I just lost motivation. I signed him up for lessons this month and he loves his teacher and friends in his class! I just picked up a private lesson during his lesson time so we'll both be in the pool next week :)
IMG 9652
  • The gym remodel is finally finished and Jack and David are so excited about the new play place at the child watch! David seriously asks almost every morning to go to the gym. haha!
IMG 9653
  •  Friendship 101 by Jen Blair:
    "My heart is hurting"
    Correct: Can I offer a hug?
    Incorrect: It shouldn't be.
    "This is difficult for me."
    Correct: I will walk with you.
    Incorrect: It isn't difficult for that guy.

    "I am in pain"
    Correct: Can I sit with you?
    Incorrect: It is your own fault!
    "This feels cruel."
    Correct: I am sorry for your pain.
    Incorrect: Because you don't know God!
  •  Jack's cute Moses craft he made in preschool. He actually called the prophet "Moses" and not "God" plus he told me part of the story so I think we're making progress! 
IMG 9650 
  • Virtual Disney World rides via FaceTime! Breanna knows my desperate desire to go to Disney World so she FaceTimed me while they rode Prince Charming Regal Carousel! Now that's a true friend! haha
 IMG 9651

    2 comments:

    1. Oh man, that art class looks so much fun! If either of the boys are at the stage where they still out things in their mouth I saw on Pinterest that someone bought big tapioca pearls (the kind you use for boba) and used that instead. Similar texture, but not so terrifying if they put it in their mouth.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh man, that art class looks so much fun! If either of the boys are at the stage where they still out things in their mouth I saw on Pinterest that someone bought big tapioca pearls (the kind you use for boba) and used that instead. Similar texture, but not so terrifying if they put it in their mouth.

      ReplyDelete