11.27.2015

Jack is FOUR!



 photo IMG_9542_zpsd85cb6gy.jpg



By Caitlin Connolly
Today, we're celebrating the life of my sweet little boy. Last night, I found myself in the same exact position I found myself in last year, and the year before that and the year before that (and also the night before David's birthday) - kneeling next to my baby's bed in a hot sobbing mess :) As I knelt next to his bed, I tried to remember every last detail of my three-year-old boy. I kissed his head and his nose and cheeks and fingers. I noticed his peach fuzz on his face and listened to his sweet deep breathing. I whispered my love and praised God for Jack's four years on earth that have brought me such fierce, unconditional, and overwhelming love and joy.  
 IMG 9607

-----------------------------------------------------
Jack's Four-Year-Old Interview
  1. What is your favorite color? blue
  2. What is your favorite toy? my turtles toys 
  3. What is your favorite thing to eat? pizza
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol and Zaboobafu
  5. What is your favorite outfit to wear?  my tractor shirt
  6. Where do we live? Iowa
  7. What are your favorite animals? turtles
  8. Where does Daddy work? the hosibal (hospital)
  9. Where does Mommy work? the gym
  10. What is your favorite book?  Franklin books
  11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the grass and have fun
  12. Who is your best friend? Steven
  13. What do you want to be when you grow up?  a daddy
  14. What's your favorite game to play? the matching game
  15. What do you like to take to bed with you? my cozy duck
  16. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  play with her and have fun with her
  17. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? make black cookies with him
  18. What's your favorite treat? candy
  19. What is your favorite movie? The Lion King and The Good Dinosaur (he hasn't even seen it yet :)
  20. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go? Go to the Good Dinosaur movie and go to Arizona
  21. What makes you happy?  Turtles and Zaboomafu and Paw Patrol and the Good Dinosaur and turtles (again)
  22. What makes you sad? when someone won't share my cozy duck
  23. What makes you scared? Tigers and lions and cheetas and leopards 
  24. What is your favorite sport? I don't like sports (hahaha)
  25. What's your favorite flavor of ice-cream?  White 
----------------------------------------------
Jack's third birthday post
Jack's second birthday post
Jack's first birthday post 

No comments:

Post a Comment