12.04.2015

Friday Favorites aka Things I'm Loving

I am linking up this Friday again with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites! 
  •  This Instagram post :)
 IMG 9562
And this blog post: Overachieving Elf on the Shelf Mommies.
We are doing the Elf on the Shelf this year (my mom gave us one for Christmas last year) and despite my negative feelings about it and the fact that I have to race Jack and David downstairs every single morning to move it really fast because I can never remember to move it the night before, I have to say that's it's pretty fun to watch Jack and David love it :) Jack talks to our elf and asks questions about our elf and he named our elf "Snowman" and that just makes me happy :)
  • Winning a blog giveaway! I never win blog giveaways and getting a package of fun things in the mail made my day!
 IMG 9561
  •  Running outside! I made a goal this winter to keep running outside even if it's just one or two times a week, which has been fairly easy to do because it hasn't dipped below 20 degrees yet (anything under 20 is so cold it hurts me!) I never ran outside last winter so I'm testing it out to see if it helps with the winter blues. On one of my runs this week, it was about 30 degrees out, the sun was rising, it was barely snowing, and it was one of my happiest moments of the week :) I love the sun and endorphins!!!
 IMG 9560
  •  Our new bed!! We upgraded to a king and the boys now share our queen (and it's surprisingly going really well!). We are all loving our new comfortable and roomy beds!
 IMG 9600

2 comments:

  1. How are you going to deal with snow and ice? i don't mind running in the cold, but i am so concerned with slipping and twisting an ankle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That's a good question - I'll let you know when/if I get to that point :) I ran in snow once this year but it was more of a trot/walk to make sure I didn't fall :)

      Delete