12.11.2015

Friday Favorites

I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!   
  • This is my new favorite youtube video! Soooooo funny!!!!
  • My favorite screen shots this week: 
 IMG 9558
IMG 9555
 IMG 9539
 IMG 9559
  •  David's favorite glasses and his favorite way to wear sunglasses ;)
 IMG 9552
  • Jack's new favorite game that Snowman the elf left one morning :) 
 IMG 9540
It's the first thing Jack wants to do every morning but I have to be honest, playing board games with my preschooler is not my favorite, especially at 5:30 in the morning! haha But how do I say no to that face!
 IMG 9541
Spencer's 5:30 am board game shift :)
 IMG 9533
  • We went to the doctor for Jack's four-year-old check up and he is now 40 inches! (Which means he can ride on almost all of the Disney rides! I think we should celebrate with a trip to Disney ;)
IMG 9554
Then this happened :(
 IMG 9553
Not a favorite but actually a very efficient way to clean out my out-of-control nasty purse! haha David dumped it at Jack's appointment and I frantically dove at it and cleaned up that junk in record time so the doctor wouldn't walk in on us destroying the room!
  • My favorite grocery shopping "helper" (we always go while Jack is at preschool) 
 IMG 9538
One "pro" to the temperatures dropping - David snuggles his cheek right up to my cheek whenever we walk out to the van. I love it!
 IMG 9536
 IMG 9537
He keeps his sunglasses in his car seat drink holder and puts them on (usually upside-down) every time we get back in the car :)
 IMG 9535
  •  Christmas movies! We checked out a ton from the library and are working our way through them.
 IMG 9531
When I took the above picture, this quote from the instagram dad video kept coming to my mind ;)
"What are you doing in here? Taking a picture of all of your stuff? Ya, this is a good moment." hahahaha!
  • The weather this week! I think it should always be in the 50s (or higher) in December!!! 
 IMG 9532
  • My very favorite stud earings are on sale at Nordstrom for only $3.98 with free shipping! There are only a few colors left but I grabbed a few for some Christmas gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Your little ones are so adorable :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete