12.08.2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Christmas Decorations

Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday! Today we're showing our Christmas decorations!
It doesn't take much to decorate our little townhouse :)
 IMG 9551
 IMG 9550
 IMG 9545
Our new addition this year. I love it :)
 IMG 9549
My mom gave me an ornament every Christmas Eve since my very first Christmas. She gave me all of my ornaments the first Christmas after I got married and it's so fun having all of my ornaments on my own little baby-proof tree now :) When we were decorating the tree this year, Jack kept asking, "How old were you when you got this ornament?" I'm excited to keep the tradition going :)
My mom also gave me a piece of the Willow Tree nativity every year for Christmas since I was young, and while I didn't appreciate it when I lived at home, I am SO GRATEFUL for it now! I love my nativity.
(Every time I post on my blog that my mom gave us something, my mom says that I should put my parents instead of just her. But let's get real - I know who does the shopping in my parent's home :) SO THANKS, DAD, TOO!!!!
 IMG 9548
Under our tree :) Another gift that my parents gave Jack his first Christmas. We are spoiled.
 IMG 9546
I got this little nativity from The Vatican during my study abroad in 2008. We keep this one in our room.
 IMG 9542
I have yet to put up our Christmas stockings because we don't have a fireplace and I can't figure out where to put them.
-----------------------------------
And I think I should win the title, "Most Deceptive Blog Post Award!" My house looked like this when I took all of the above pictures. I'M SO DANG TALENTED!!!! Signing off to go clean now!
 IMG 9544 

3 comments:

  1. Love your decorations and the willow nativity scene is one of my all time favorites. I have the three wisemen but nothing else - want to start adding more pieces and stat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nativity scenes.
    But my favorite picture of all is the last picture. That is real life right there :) So glad I'm not the only one without an immaculate home!

    Suzanne
    www.suzannehines.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! My son-in-law loves the movie Elf.

    ReplyDelete