4.10.2016

pictures with words

I wasn't planning on signing a barely-two-year-old up for tumbling class, but after watching Jack for two months, David kept trying to sneak into Jack's class :) David asked me every single day to be his "tumbling teacher" and we would practice bunny hops, bear crawls, crab walks and somersaults at home and he was just ready :) He started tumbling this month and loves it!IMG 1485
IMG 1478
Bike rides from David's view :) There were about a million of these pictures on my phone after we got home from the park.
IMG 1465
I can't believe David is now OLDER than Jack was when David was born!!!
IMG 1372
School days are Jack's favorite days :)
IMG 1388
My Saturday morning view :) I love my boys!
IMG 1623
An old lady at Walmart told us that she was a "grab game fanatic" and won two stuffed animals for Jack and David at the arcade place! haha If only she knew how obsessed my kids are with "cozy animals". They have slept with their new puppy and lamb for the past two nights :) We are very grateful. #peopleofwalmart #areawesome
IMG 1626
Saturday afternoon swimming (because it breaks David's heart to not get to go to swim class with Jack every week) David rode the slide basically the entire time and Jack snorkeled basically the entire time :)
IMG 1638
IMG 1632
Two weekends in a row of Texas Roadhouse! We devour the rolls with honey butter!
IMG 1646





No comments:

Post a Comment